I am giving away a copy of Focus On: Photoshop Elements by David Asch, published by Focal Press.
From the publisher:
Are you bewildered by the advanced editing options available in Photoshop Elements? Do you want to get the most out of your image without going bleary-eyed in front of a computer screen?
This handy guide will explain the ins and outs of using Photoshop Elements, without having to spend hours staring at the screen. Using a fabulous combination of easy-to-follow advice and step-by-step instructions, Focus On Photoshop Elements gives great advice on setting up, storing and sharing your image library and teaches you the basics of RAW image processing and color correction, plus shows you how to edit and retouch your images for stunning results. These simple tweaks and adjustments will take your images from so-so to amazing – and fast!
Packed with inspiring photographs, this guide focuses on your needs as a photographer and nothing else.
To be eligible to win just follow me on Twitter.
That’s it! The winner will be chosen at random. The winner will be contacted via email to see if they indeed want to receive the prize. If not, another name will be selected. I will cover the shipping cost.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter
- You must be following Paul Mozell (https://www.twitter.com/pmozell) on Twitter
- The prize will be announced on February 15, 2013 by Paul via Twitter and on mozellstudios.com/shutter.
- We will only ship the prize to a US address.
- Anyone found to use multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- We cannot answer ANY questions about the contest on Twitter or via e-mail.